Oxford Journals - Institutional Price List 2006
Full pre-payment in the correct currency is required for all orders. Payment should be in US dollars for orders
being delivered to US or Canada; Euros for orders being delivered within Europe (excluding the UK); GBP sterling for
orders being delivered elsewhere (i.e. not being delivered to US, Canada, or Europe).
All orders should be accompanied by full payment and sent to your nearest Oxford Journals office.
- Highlighted total issues indicates a change from last year.
- If you are paying via an Agent please contact the Agent for details on the Vat charge.
- If you are in the UK please add 20% to either 35% of the total value of a combined subscription or onto the total value of an online subscription.
- If you are in the European Union outside the UK and have a Vat number, then please let us know this so we can update our records accordingly. You will be responsible for any VAT under the reverse charge procedures.
- For an online or combined subscription, if no Vat number is supplied and the bill-to address is in the EU outside the UK, then the Vat rates in point 3 will apply.
- For a print or combined subscription to a UK title, if no Vat number is supplied and the ship-to address is in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy or the Netherlands, then Vat will be due on the total of the print subscription or 65% of the combined subscription at that country's local rate for print subscriptions.
- For a print or combined subscription if the ship-to address is in Canada then Canadian GST will be applied to the total of the print subscription or 65% of the combined subscription.
- Free online access to this journal is available through our Developing Countries Online Collection Offer.
- FHS membership including print and online subscription of Environmental History plus the Forest History Today magazine; the Forest Timeline newsletter; select new releases of the Issues Series books; and free shipping on FHS publications.
- Joint membership including print and online subscription of Environmental History plus the Forest History Today magazine; the Forest Timeline newsletter; select new releases of the Issues Series books; and free shipping on FHS publications.
- Includes European Heart Journal Supplements, Print ISSN 1520-765X.
- If you are submitting a paper for the MELUS Conference, you must purchase membership for the year of the conference; i.e. if the conference takes place in 2013, you will need to purchase 2013 membership. This is to ensure you have active membership at the time of the conference.
- An online or combined subscription to Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society includes online access to Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters.
- GB: Distributed from United Kingdom.
- US: Distributed from United States.
- JP: Distributed from Japan.
- SG: Distributed from Singapore.