Oxford Journals Law Archive
The Law Archive enhances current understanding by enabling researchers to track changes in knowledge and opinion over four decades
• 17 titles
• Over 90,000 pages
• Spans 34 years of knowledge (1961 to 1995)
• Seamless searching across archive and recent content
• Access via IP address or via Athens
• Video, audio, and images
• CiteTrack alerts users when chosen articles are cited
• Toll free linking to other journals hosted by Highwire
HOW TO ORDER
All of the archives are available on subscription or one off purchase.
For single site access you can order via your usual subscription agent, or place a direct order with our Customer Services Department.
For consortia and multi–site access please contact one of our Library Sales Department.
NB. Purchase of the Complete Archive represents a saving of over 30% on the total price of the subject archives.
Keeping you Updated
Changes to our list
New launches, new acquisitions, and titles changing frequency