Oxford Journals Science Archive
This archive includes prominent titles in life and biological sciences, including molecular and computational biology, as well as mathematics, statistics, physics, and computing.
• 54 titles
• Over 1.3 million pages
• 117 years of knowledge (1878 to 1995)
• All images and graphics
• Seamless searching across archive and recent content
• Access via IP address or via Athens & Shibboleth
• Video, audio, and images
• CiteTrack alerts users when chosen articles are cited
• Toll free linking to other journals hosted by Highwire
HOW TO ORDER
All of the archives are available on subscription or one off purchase.
For single site access you can order via your usual subscription agent, or place a direct order with our Customer Services Department.
For consortia and multi–site access please contact one of our Library Sales Department.
NB. Purchase of the Complete Archive represents a saving of over 30% on the total price of the subject archives.
Keeping you Updated
Changes to our list
New launches, new acquisitions, and titles changing frequency