- Multi-channel distribution via USB memory sticks, CDs, or e-mail. Mobile ePrints can also be placed on your website but usage reports are not available
- Portability: Internet access is only required the first time the user opens the ePrint. No connection is required for repeat usage
- No software download: The user does not need to download the Adobe plug-in before opening the ePrint
- Internet access the first time the ePrint is opened
- A PC. Mac-compatible mobile ePrints are not available
How does it work?
We will send you an e-mail with a link to your ePrint embedded. We recommend that you “Save” the file to your desktop for portability. You can then distribute the ePrint by whatever means you have agreed with our Reprint Sales Manager.
For more information or a quote please contact our Reprints Sales Manager.
Readership of our journals is assured by the high quality of our editorial content and their recognition for the most part as being the official journal for the relevant society. This provides an excellent base for advertising your products and services to targeted key audiences.
Reprints and ePrints
Article reprints are useful promotional tools not only at industry-specific exhibitions, conferences, and meetings but also for use by corporate sales representatives.
A supplement is an excellent tool for getting critical research and clinical findings direct to the professionals that need to see them.
The Journals Corporate Services team in Oxford handles all requests from industry, agencies, and companies regarding bulk subscriptions.
Rights and permissions
The Journals Rights and New Business Development team are responsible for the licensing of Oxford Journals content. Please contact us with any queries relating to general permissions, pharmaceutical translations/local editions, third-party licensing and all copyright queries.