How do we subscribe?
Individual libraries (single and multi-site) and consortia can subscribe to the entire package, a subject subset, or a customized selection tailored to meet their needs.
To request a quote, a free trial, or for further information about our licensing options please contact our Library Sales Team to request a quotation and free online trial.
Licensing options | Pricing policy
Benefits for Librarians
- Perpetual access to paid for content
- Backfiles dating back to 1996
(earlier content is available via the Oxford Journals Archive)
- Flexible purchasing options
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- Digital preservation arrangements
- Excellent quality and value
Benefits for Readers
- Access available via IP address or remotely, via Athens and Shibboleth
- Integrated searching via PubMed and Google Scholar
- CiteTrack alerts
- Links to similar articles
- Downloadable references using EndNote, ProCite, BibTeX or RefWorks
- Rightslink® for permissions requests
- Links from author search results to Google Scholar
- Toll free linking from citations to any journals hosted by Highwire