Developing Countries Initiative
As a mission-led, university press publisher, Oxford University Press strives for maximum impact and dissemination worldwide, with fair and sustainable pricing according to prevailing market conditions. As such, OUP is committed to ensuring that non-profit research institutions in developing nations have access to critical research. OUP participates in a number of free or heavily-reduced rate developing country access initiatives, including INASP, EIFL, and Research4Life, as well as our own Developing Countries Offer.
Interested in learning more about applying for the Oxford Developing Countries Program and receiving access to Oxford journals and online products at your institution?
- FAQs – Learn more about the details of the Developing Countries Program: eligibility for access, application instructions, products included, technical requirements
- Developing Countries Application Form – If you are a librarian or senior administrator at a non-profit institution, apply for access and receive a free price quote for deeply discounted access to select Oxford journals and online products
- Participating Countries – View the countries that qualify for free or deeply discounted access to select Oxford journals and online products
- Participating Journals and Online Products – Learn more about the online products and individual journals included in the Oxford Journals Collection
- Participating Developing Countries Initiatives – Read about other Developing Countries Initiatives that Oxford participates in
- Deeply Discounted Print Subscriptions – Learn about the selection of journals available for deeply discounted print subscriptions
- Developing Countries Flyer – Download our Developing Countries Initiative flyer in English, Spanish, and French