What are the options for institutional subscriptions?
Are there any Oxford Journals not offering this new pricing model in 2006?
Can I still get free online access with a print subscription, as an institutional subscriber?
If I choose a 'bundled' subscription (print and online combined) will I have to reactivate my online access?
If I only have a print subscription, but decide to upgrade to print and online partway through the year, how should I go about doing this?
Will my subscription be subject to a VAT charge?
There are now three options you can choose from for individual titles:
- A Standard Institutional Subscription includes a combined print subscription with site-wide online access to the title.
- Site-wide online-only access is available at a 10% discount off the Standard Institutional Subscription rate.
- Print-only subscriptions are available on request at a 5% discount off the Standard Institutional Subscription. This will entitle the customer to receive a print copy of each issue of the title for the calendar year rate.
A current subscription includes access to content from 1996 where published. Earlier content from vol.1 issue 1 is available via our Online Archive Collection
For more detailed information, including the small number of Oxford Journals that are not adopting this new subscription model please see our Pricing Policy and Conditions information on our pricing page
Yes, there are a small number of titles that will be following different models in 2006 for various reasons. Please see our Pricing Policy and Conditions for further information.
If you are an institutional subscriber then the answer is no, for the majority of Oxford Journals. However online access is freely available for a small number of titles (listed at Pricing Policy and Conditions 2006).
If your subscriber number has not changed, then you will not need to reactivate your online access. However, if you have a new subscriber number you will need to go to Online Registration to register for online access.
Contact Journals Customer Services or your agent, who will invoice you for the difference in price between the two.
All subscriptions in Canada are subject to a Goods and Service Tax. Please add 7% to the prices quoted. Subscriptions in the EU may be subject to European VAT. If you are registered, please supply details to avoid unnecessary charges.
Online and Combined subscriptions for bill-to addresses in the UK are subject to VAT:
- For Online-only subscriptions please add 17.5% VAT to the total value of the subscription.
- For Online and Print packages please add 17.5% VAT on 30% of the total value of the subscription.