Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy Podcast
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy now provides a free interview podcast with each published issue, keeping you in touch with the latest research on your computer or on the go.
Subscribe to the AEPP Podcast
To Subscribe to the AEPP Podcast please select one of the options below:
- Click here and paste the URL into your Podcast Client.
- Use your readers subscribe feature to add this URL http://www.oxfordjournals.org/podcasts/aepp.xml
If you have iTunes subscribe using this button
Use this button to add the AEPP podcast to your Yahoo home page
Use this button to add the AEPP podcast to Google reader or your Google personalised home page
Listen or download individual episodes
All our podcast episodes can be listened to within your web browser and/or available for download
If you are having problems subscribing or listening please visit our Podcast Page
- About the journal
- Read the AEPP Success Story
- Rights & Permissions
- Dispatch date of the next issue
- We are mobile – find out more
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
Published on behalf of
Impact factor: 1.621
5-Yr impact factor: 1.655
Due to the title change from Review of Agricultural Economics, the 2011 Impact Factor is based on citations during 2011 to articles published solely in 2010.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Economic Research Service
London School of Economics and Political Science
Louisiana State University
Pennsylvania State University
- AEPP call for submissions
- Instructions to authors
- Submit now!
- Services for authors
- Author Self Archiving Policy
- AEPP Special Issues Protocol