Books for review should be sent to the Book Reviews Editor:
Lecturer in the Politics of African Development
Social Sciences Building
University of Leeds
African Affairs does not accept unsolicited reviews, but if you wish to review books for the journal please email the Book Reviews Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request to be added to our database.
Guidance for book reviewers is provided in this document and must be adhered to.
- About this journal
- Impact Factor Articles
- Virtual Issues
- Dispatch date of the next issue
- Read and submit responses to articles
- African Affairs on Facebook
- Publishers' Books for Review
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Rights & Permissions
- Journals Career Network
- Tweets by @AfrAfJournal
Published on behalf of
Impact Factor: 1.904
5-Yr impact factor: 1.942
African Arguments Online is a moderated website hosted by the Royal African Society, supporting blogs and debate on topics relating to Africa.