British Journal of Anaesthesia Podcast
British Journal of Anaesthesia now provides a free interview podcast with each published issue, keeping you in touch with the latest research on your computer or on the go.
Subscribe to the British Journal of Anaesthesia Podcast
To Subscribe to the BJA Podcast please select one of the options below:
- Click here and paste the URL into your Podcast Client.
- Use your readers subscribe feature to add this URL http://www.oxfordjournals.org/bja_podcast.xml
If you have iTunes subscribe using this button
Listen or download individual episodes
All our podcast episodes can be listened to within your web browser and/or available for download
If you are having problems subscribing or listening please visit our Podcast Page.
Please note that the URL given above has recently been updated, and subscribers to http://www.oxfordjournals.org/podcasts/bja.xml will no longer receive the latest updates. To receive these updates, please re-subscribe to the link given above.
- About this journal
- Recent E-Letters
- BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia CME
- Out of the Blue E-letters
- Rights & Permissions
- Dispatch date of the next issue
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- We are mobile optimized for Android, BlackBerry and iPhone - find out more
- We also have an App for iPhone and iPad
Published on behalf of
The British Journal of Anaesthesia
Impact Factor: 4.237
5-Yr impact factor: 4.189
Open access options for authors - visit Oxford Open