British Journal of Anaesthesia Podcast
British Journal of Anaesthesia now provides a free interview podcast with each published issue, keeping you in touch with the latest research on your computer or on the go.
Subscribe to the British Journal of Anaesthesia Podcast
To automatically receive new episodes of the BJA podcast, select one of the options below:
- To subscribe using iTunes, click here.
- To subscribe using another podcast manager or RSS reader, copy this URL:
Listen to or download individual episodes
You can download or listen to any of our podcast episodes within your web browser.
If you are having problems subscribing or listening please visit our Podcast Help Page.
Tell us what you think
The BJA podcasts bring you the latest news, reviews and interviews from the world of anaesthesia. We are always looking for ways to make these podcasts even better and we value your feedback. To leave us you feedback and let us know what you think, please click here.
- About this journal
- Recent E-Letters
- BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia CPD
- Out of the Blue E-letters
- Rights & Permissions
- Dispatch date of the next issue
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- We are mobile optimized for Android, BlackBerry and iPhone - find out more
- Journals Career Network
Published on behalf of
The British Journal of Anaesthesia
Impact Factor: 4.853
5-Yr impact factor: 4.691
Open access options for authors - visit Oxford Open