Sign up for Electronic Table of Contents Alerts
Stay up to date with Infectious Diseases – Register now to receive electronic Table of Contents (ToC) and Advance Access (AA) alerts
ToC alerts are delivered with each new journal issue, and AA alerts highlight the newest content, weeks before it is included in an issue. You don’t have to be an IDSA, HIVMA, or PIDS member to receive these alerts. To register, simply follow these steps:
1. Create a new Oxford Journals My Account (or sign in if you already have one)
2. Visit the View Alerts Preferences page
3. Click on Add/Edit/Delete eTOCs
4. Click on the Medicine subject area
5. And finally click the boxes to Clinical Infectious Diseases, The Journal of Infectious Diseases and Journal of The Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
You will now receive the very latest research on Infectious Diseases, sent directly to your inbox.
Published on behalf of
Society Members: For your free access to this journal, log in via the IDSA members area.
Impact Factor: 9.374
5-Yr impact factor: 8.980
- Instructions to Authors
- ICMJE Form
- Submit Now!
- OUP Services for Authors
- Rights & Permissions
- Self-archiving Policy