Editors' Choice articles
Read these articles, chosen by the journal editors, for FREE:
- The English and Chinese Schools of International Relations:
Comparisons and Lessons
Wang Jiangli and Barry Buzan
Volume 7, Number 1, Spring 2014
- Governing the World: China’s Evolving Conceptions of Responsibility
Volume 6, Number 4, Winter 2013
- Xi Jinping’s Operational Code Beliefs and China’s Foreign Policy
He Kai and Feng Huiyun
Volume 6, Number 3, Autumn 2013
- China and the US: Comparable Cases of ‘Peaceful Rise’?
Barry Buzan and Michael Cox
Volume 6, Number 2, Summer 2013
- The American Tributary System
Yuen Foong Khong
Volume 6, Number 1, Spring 2013
- Socialisation as a Two-way Process: Emerging Powers and the Diffusion of International Norms?
Volume 5, Number 4, Winter 2012
- Is China a Liberal Internationalist?
Volume 5, Number 3, Autumn 2012
- Football Game Rather Than Boxing Match: China–US Intensifying Rivalry Does not Amount to Cold War
Yan Xuetong and Qi Haixia
Volume 5, Number 2, Summer 2012
- The Tributary System as International Society in Theory and Practice
Yongjin Zhang and Barry Buzan
Volume 5, Number 1, Spring 2012
- Market Expansion and Grand Strategy of Rising Powers
Volume 4, Number 4, Winter 2011
- International Leadership and Norm Evolution
Volume 4, Number 3, Autumn 2011
- Rule, Rules, and Relations: Towards a Synthetic Approach to Governance
Volume 4, Number 2, Summer 2011
- Stability and Instability in Sino–US Relations: A Response to Yan Xuetong’s Superficial Friendship Theory
Alastair Iain Johnston
Volume 4, Number 1, Spring 2011
- The Gathering Storm: China’s Challenge to US Power in Asia
John J. Mearsheimer
Volume 3, Number 4, Winter 2010
- The Instability of China-US Relations
Volume 3, Number 3, Autumn 2010
- International Society as a Process: Institutions, Identities, and China’s Peaceful Rise
Volume 3, Number 2, Summer 2010
- China in International Society: Is ‘Peaceful Rise’ Possible?
Volume 3, Number 1, Spring 2010
- Does Anti-Americanism Correlate to Pro-China Sentiments?
Yang Zixiao and David Zweig
Volume 2, Number 4, Winter 2009
- Is China a Revisionist Power?
Volume 2, Number 3, Summer 2009
- China Debates Soft Power
Volume 2, Number 2, Winter 2008
- Xun Zi's Thoughts on International Politics and Their Implications
Volume 2, Number 1, Summer 2008
Bookmark this page and visit it often to see new Editors' Choice articles!
Want to read more articles from CJIP? Articles published from 2006 through 2009 are freely available to read. Click through to the archives now.