About the Journal
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society publishes multi-disciplinary international research on the spatial dimensions of contemporary socio-economic-political change. The Journal adopts a focused thematic format. Each issue is devoted to a particular theme selected by the international editorial team.
The aim of the Journal is to understand the formative changes and developments associated with the new spatial foundations of today’s globalizing world. It also examines how changes in the global economy are playing out across different spatial scales. Authors are encouraged to engage with the public-policy implications of the issues they address. The Journal is keen to encourage articles from a diverse range of theoretical perspectives.
The Journal will publish papers that
• present cutting-edge research; and
• provide incisive critical reviews of the ‘state of the art’ of the topic or area in question.
Read the 5 year statement from the Editors
IMPACT FACTOR AND RANKING
|Year||Impact Factor||Ssi: Economics||Ssi: Geography|
|2014||1.148||118 out of 333||38 out of 76|
|2013||0.696||189 out of 332||52 out of 76|
|2012||1.764||61 out of 332||16 out of 72|
|2011||1.653||54 out of 320||21 out of 73|
This information is taken from the Journal Citation Reports, published annually as part of the Science Citation Index by ISI.
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING SERVICES
The Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society is covered by the following abstracting and indexing services:
International Political Science Abstracts
Public Affairs Information Services (PAIS)
RePEc (Research Papers in Economics)
Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
The Standard Periodical Directory
World Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology Abstracts
- About the journal
- Rights & Permissions
- Dispatch date of the next issue
- We are mobile – find out more
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Journals Career Network
Published on behalf of
Impact factor: 1.148
5-Yr impact factor: 2.871
- Instructions to authors
- Submit now!
- Services for authors
- Author Self Archiving Policy
- Guidelines for guest editors
- Call for papers - Sharing Economies? Theories, practices and impacts
- Call for Papers: Special Issue in Memory of Professor Alice Amsden
- Call for Papers: - 'Urban Development in China'