Open Access Publication Model
EMPH is an electronic-only open access journal supported by author publication charges. Articles are published under Creative Commons licences. Authors publishing in EMPH can use the Creative Commons Attribution licence (CC-BY). Please click here for more information about the Creative Commons licences.
Beginning in 2016, the open access charges are:
Non-member charges for CC-BY:
Regular charge: £1250 / $2000 / €1625
List B Developing country charge*: £313 / $500 / €406
List A Developing country charge*: £0 / $0 / €0
Member charges for CC-BY:
Regular charge: £625 / $1000 / €813
* Clinical Brief articles will be charged at £156 / $250 / €203
* There will be no OA charge for the following content types: Editorial, Commentary, Correspondence, Book Review
* Members who receive a discount are ISEMPH (International Society for Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health) members.
ISEMPH members will be charged £625/$1000/€813 to publish original research/reviews.
* No page charges and no colour charges because this is a fully OA title.
- About the journal
- Rights & permissions
- We are mobile - find out more
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Journal Careers Network
Published on behalf of
All content is open access under the terms of the CC-BY licence.