Reviews of Books and Other Published Media
The European Journal of Orthodontics regularly publishes reviews of books and similar non -paper based publications (such as CD, DVD and Online material), which the editors think will be of interest to the orthodontic community. The reviews are undertaken by experts in the relevant field and publication of the review will help to increase awareness levels of the material amongst orthodontic professionals.
If you want your book / publication material to be reviewed in the European Journal of Orthodontics please contact Dr. D Bister, Consultant Orthodontist, Department of Orthodontics, 22nd Floor, Guy’s Tower Wing, Guy’s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK. Tel./Fax: +44 207 1884415. Email: email@example.com
Once an appropriate reviewer has been allocated, Dr. Bister will ask you to post the book / material directly to the relevant address.
- Watch the Distinguished Teacher's Lecture 2013 at the University of Thessaloniki
- Watch the EJO Open Session 2013 at the EOS Annual Congress
- About this journal
- Rights & Permissions
- Dispatch date of the next issue
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Review of books and other published media
- We are mobile – find out more
Published on behalf of
Open access options for authors - visit Oxford Open