Thomson Reuters has released the 2013 Journal Citation Reports®, and Oxford Journals is pleased to announce the No. 1 ranking of The Journals of Gerontology, Series A. The Impact Factor is 4.984, bringing the ranking of The Journals of Gerontology, Series A to 1 out of 31 journals in Gerontology, as well as 3 out of 49 journals in Geriatrics & Gerontology.
To celebrate, we are granting free access to five articles. These articles are just a sample of the impressive collection of research published in The Journals of Gerontology, Series A.
Begin reading by simply clicking the links below.
- Pilot Study of Resveratrol in Older Adults With Impaired Glucose Tolerance
Jill P. Crandall, Valerie Oram, Georgeta Trandafirescu, et al.
Volume 67, Issue 12, December 2012
- Dynapenia and Aging: An Update
Todd M. Manini and Brian C. Clark
Volume 67, Issue 1, January 2012
- Searching for an Operational Definition of Frailty: A Delphi Method Based Consensus Statement. The Frailty Operative Definition-Consensus Conference Project
Leocadio Rodríguez-Mañas, Catherine Féart, Giovanni Mann, et al.
Volume 68, Issue 1, January 2013
- Liver-Specific Knockdown of IGF-1 Decreases Vascular Oxidative Stress Resistance by Impairing the Nrf2-Dependent Antioxidant Response: A Novel Model of Vascular Aging
Lora C. Bailey-Downs, Matthew Mitschelen, Danuta Sosnowska, et al.
Volume 67, Issue 4, April 2012
- Sarcopenia Definitions Considering Body Size and Fat Mass Are Associated With Mobility Limitations: The Framingham Study
Alyssa B. Dufour, Marian T. Hannan, Joanne M. Murabito, et al.
Volume 68, Issue 2, February 2013
Sign up to receive emails from The Journals of Gerontology, Series A each time an issue publishes. The emails will list the issue's table of contents, linking to abstracts, full text, and PDFs. Log in to our free My Account service to begin receiving our email table of contents (eTOCs).
Published on behalf of
Impact Factor: 4.984
5-Yr impact factor: 5.023
The Journals of Gerontology, Series A: Biological Sciences
The Journals of Gerontology, Series A: Medical Sciences
For the Media
- Instructions to authors
- Services for authors
- Submit Now: Biological Sciences
- Submit Now: Medical Sciences
- Self-Archiving Policy
- Online Submission
Open access options for authors - visit Oxford Open