About the Journal
Requirements for publication
Manuscripts accepted for publication must meet all of the following criteria:
- Scientific rigour: the scientific contribution of the manuscripts should be of the highest quality and rigour and all experimentations (either with theoretically generated or empirical data) should be described in a way that facilitates their reproducibility.
- Managerial relevance: all manuscripts must contain a section or sub-section on the managerial implications and impact of the research for real world practices.
- Value-to-length relationship: the value/contribution of the manuscript must be proportional to its length. Please consider complementing your submission with an Electronic Companion.
- Language: the language and presentation must be of high quality: where they are not, manuscripts will be rejected regardless of the value of their scientific content.
- Title: The title must be interesting, clear and concise, and relevant to the general audience of the journal.
- Abstract: The abstract must be written in language that the general audience can understand, appreciate and relate to. That is, the use of heavy technicalities and jargon should be avoided, and the abstract must contain statements covering explicit managerial implications and relevance.
Abstracting and Indexing Services
The IMA Journal of Management Mathematics is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:-
American Mathematical Society
Mathematical Reviews (MR)
PROQUEST DATABASE : Magazines
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest 5000
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest 5000 International
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Central
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Discovery
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest International Academic Research Library
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest News & Magazines
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Pharma Collection
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Research Library
PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Science Journals
Science Citation Index®
Statistical Theory & Method Abstracts (STMA-Z)
The Standard Periodical Directory
|Year||Impact Factor||Ssi: Social Sciences, Mathematical Methods||Si: Operations Research & Management Science||Si: Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Applications||Ssi: Management|
|2013||0.471||40 out of 45||71 out of 79||83 out of 95||142 out of 172|
|2012||0.593||61 out of 78|
|2011||0.404||79 out of 92||144 out of 166|
|2010||0.608||68 out of 93|
- About this journal
- Rights & Permissions
- Dispatch date of the next issue
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- We are mobile – find out more
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)