About the Journal
International Health is an official journal of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. It publishes publishes original, peer-reviewed articles and reviews on all aspects of global health including the social and economic aspects of communicable and non-communicable diseases, health systems research, policy and implementation, and the evaluation of disease control programmes and healthcare delivery solutions.
It aims to stimulate scientific and policy debate and provide a forum for analysis and opinion sharing for individuals and organisations engaged in all areas of global health.
|Year||Impact Factor||Ssi: Public, Environmental & Occupational Health||Si: Public, Environmental & Occupational Health|
|2013||1.129||92 out of 136||113 out of 160|
|2012||1.012||90 out of 136||121 out of 158|
- Dengue fever
- Developments in travel medicine
- Discovery and delivery of new paradigms in global health
- Hepatitis in high-risk groups
- HIV: Access and monitoring of treatment
- Measuring Progress
- International Health Open Access articles
- Presidential addresses of the RSTMH
- Vector-borne diseases