About the Journal
International Health is an official journal of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. It publishes publishes original, peer-reviewed articles and reviews on all aspects of global health including the social and economic aspects of communicable and non-communicable diseases, health systems research, policy and implementation, and the evaluation of disease control programmes and healthcare delivery solutions.
It aims to stimulate scientific and policy debate and provide a forum for analysis and opinion sharing for individuals and organisations engaged in all areas of global health.
- Dengue fever
- Developments in travel medicine
- Discovery and delivery of new paradigms in global health
- Hepatitis in high-risk groups
- HIV: Access and monitoring of treatment
- International Health Open Access articles
- Presidential addresses of the RSTMH
- Vector-borne diseases