About this Journal
JIPLP is a peer-reviewed journal dedicated to intellectual property law and practice. Published monthly, coverage includes:
- the full range of substantive IP topics;
- practice-related matters such as litigation, enforcement, drafting and transactions;
- relevant aspects of related subjects such as competition and WTO law.
Edited by Professor Jeremy Phillips, the journal also draws upon the experience and insights of a series of expert Editorial Boards, with members drawn from both practice and academia across Europe, the US and other key jurisdictions.
Distinctive aspects of the journal's approach are:
- the highest standards of analysis, applied both to the latest developments as well as in more reflective survey articles;
- content chosen for its practical relevance;
- concise and accessible presentation;
- material made available online prior to distribution of print copies.
The journal is specifically designed for IP lawyers, patent attorneys and trade mark attorneys both in private practice and working in industry. It is also an essential source of reference for academics specialising in IP, members of the judiciary, officials in IP registries and regulatory bodies, and institutional libraries. Subject-matter covered is of global interest, with a particular focus upon IP law and practice in Europe and the US.
The journal is covered by the following abstracting and indexing services:
Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
The Standard Periodical Directory