Impact Factor - Political Analysis
Political Analysis is the leading journal in political science, according to the 2015 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2015). The journal has been ranked #1 of 161 journals, with an Impact Factor of 4.655.
To celebrate Political Analysis' ranking we are granting free access to highly cited articles from the journal. These articles are just a sample of the impressive collection of research on political methodology published in the journal.
Begin reading by simply clicking the links below.
- Text as Data: The Promise and Pitfalls of Automatic Content Analysis Methods for Political Texts
Grimmer, Justin; Stewart, Brandon M.
Volume: 21 Issue: 3 Pages: 267-297 Published: SUM 2013
- Identification and Sensitivity Analysis for Multiple Causal Mechanisms: Revisiting Evidence from Framing Experiments
Imai, Kosuke; Yamamoto, Teppei
Volume: 21 Issue: 2 Pages: 141-171 Published: SPR 2013
- Fishing, Commitment, and Communication: A Proposal for Comprehensive Nonbinding Research Registration
Humphreys, Macartan; de la Sierra, Raul Sanchez; van der Windt, Peter
Volume: 21 Issue: 1 Pages: 1-20 Published: WIN 2013
- Causal Inference in Conjoint Analysis: Understanding Multidimensional Choices via Stated Preference Experiments
Hainmueller, Jens; Hopkins, Daniel J.; Yamamoto, Teppei
Volume: 22 Issue: 1 Pages: 1-30 Published: WIN 2014
- Asking About Numbers: Why and How
Ansolabehere, Stephen; Meredith, Marc; Snowberg, Erik
Volume: 21 Issue: 1 Pages: 48-69 Published: WIN 2013
Read more free articles from Political Analysis by viewing the online sample issue. Log in to our free My Account service to begin reading.