Impact Factor - Political Analysis
Political Analysis is a leading journal in political science, according to the 2013 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2013). The journal has been ranked 3/156 journals, with an Impact Factor of 2.879.
To celebrate Political Analysis' ranking we are granting free access to highly-cited articles from the journal. These articles are just a sample of the impressive collection of research on political methodology published in the journal.
Begin reading by simply clicking the links below.
- Evaluating Online Labor Markets for Experimental Research: Amazon.com's Mechanical Turk
Berinsky, Adam J.; Huber, Gregory A.; Lenz, Gabriel S.
Volume: 20 Issue: 3 Pages: 351-368 Published: SUM 2012
- Causal Inference without Balance Checking: Coarsened Exact Matching
Iacus, Stefano M.; King, Gary; Porro, Giuseppe
Volume: 20 Issue: 1 Pages: 1-24 Published: WIN 2012
- Which Elections Can Be Lost?
Hyde, Susan D.; Marinov, Nikolay
Volume: 20 Issue: 2 Pages: 191-210 Published: SPR 2012
- Statistical Analysis of List Experiments
Blair, Graeme; Imai, Kosuke
Volume: 20 Issue: 1 Pages: 47-77 Published: WIN 2012
- Text as Data: The Promise and Pitfalls of Automatic Content Analysis Methods for Political Texts
Grimmer, Justin; Stewart, Brandon M.
olume: 21 Issue: 3 Pages: 267-297 Published: SUM 2013
Read more free articles from Political Analysis by viewing the online sample issue. Log in to our free My Account service to begin reading.