Decision turnaround times
Socio-Economic Review’s editorial office and its editors try to provide authors with responses to their submissions as quickly as possible. The average time between submission and first decision is approximately 45 days and 88 days to final decision.
Impact factor: 1.717
Published on behalf of
- Instructions to authors
- Online submission instructions
- Self archiving policy
- Conflict of interest policy
- Submit Now!
- Decision turnaround times
- Call for papers for a special issue - “Elites, Economy and Society: New Approaches and Findings”
- Call for Proposals: State of the Art