It's free to search the Oxford Journals Archive. Search the archive now.
• Content from 1791-1995
• 241 journals in 2017
• Access content from Volume 1 Issue 1
• Five subject archives
• Flexible purchasing options
Including all articles from Volume 1 onwards and a wealth of supplementary material, this resource quickly and seamlessly connects readers to knowledge that was previously in danger of being lost.
In 2017, a further 14 journals joined the archive, with prestigious new titles in the fields of medicine, law, science, and social sciences.
Also available in 2017 is the Near Archive, you can now purchase perpetual digital access to OUP journals content from 1996 to 2015. Full details are available in the 2017 Archive Brochure.
Yes. Customers who have purchased an Oxford Journals Archive since its launch in 2006 can upgrade their content.
To view information on what's been added to the Archive, please click here.
• Fill in the gaps in your library’s holdings
• Save shelf space by replacing print volumes with the online versions
• Monitor usage with COUNTER-compliant usage reports
• Flexible purchasing options: subscribe to or purchase the complete archive or pick and choose by subject
• If a subscriber to the Oxford Journals Collection (content published from 1996 to the present day), you can provide seamless access to your users by completing your library’s collection of OUP journals content
• Access available via IP address or remotely, via Shibboleth
• Integrated searching via PubMed and Google Scholar
• Keep informed of the latest research with free email alerting
• Downloadable references in multiple formats includingEndNote, Zotero, ProCite, BibTex or RefWorks
• Fully responsive design for a consistent user experience across devices and operating systems